Crowd for Angels is for investors who understand their capital is at risk, learn more here.
21/07/2016: Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited Terms and Conditions in regards to the Crowd for Angels £200 for 100 scheme:
- The £200 for 100 scheme is intended for private individuals who wish to become Investors in Crowd for Angels.
- The Crowd for Angels £200 for 100 scheme is valid from 15th July 2016 until 31st October 2016 and is only valid for the first 1000 investors who qualify for the scheme. At the price of the current Crowd for Angels fundraising the value of the 100 shares is equal to £28.
- The Crowd for Angels £200 for 100 scheme is open to new or existing investors with a registered Crowd for Angels online account.
- In order to qualify for the £200 for 100 scheme, a new or existing Crowd for Angels account holder who has not invested before must invest £200 into any pitch that is presently on the Crowd for Angels platform. This includes the Crowd for Angels pitch itself.
- All new Investors who invest a minimum of £200 via Crowd for Angels will receive 100 free shares in Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited.
- The 100 shares will be credited to your Crowd for Angels online account within 28 days of the new Investors accepting the Investment and Nominee agreement.
- Crowd for Angels holds no responsibility for loss or disruption of the £200 for 100 scheme emails to new or existing customers. If, for example, emails generated by the Crowd for Angels £200 for 100 scheme are redirected to customers' spam mailboxes and are therefore not received by the new investor, Crowd for Angels is under no obligation to grant rewards.
- There is only one reward per new Investor via the £200 for 100 scheme.
- If a referred customer opens a Crowd for Angels online account as a result of the £200 for 100 scheme but invests a sum of less than £200, the investor will not be eligible for any reward.
- To be eligible for the £200 for 100 scheme the minimum £200 must be invested in one single bank transfer or debit card (Not GoCarldess) transaction via the investor's Crowd for Angels online account. Any accumulative investments do not count towards the promotion.
- New investors will receive one reward of 100 shares per investment of £200 or more.
- Crowd for Angels reserves the right to remove access to the £200 for 100 scheme if we suspect any suspicious behaviour (for example, fictitious customers).
- Crowd for Angels reserves the right to modify or withdraw the £200 for 100 scheme at any time without prior notice to both new and existing customers.
- In the event of any disputes regarding the scheme Crowd for Angels retains the right to a final and absolute decision.
- Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited is incorporated in England with company registration number 03064807, with its registered office at 8 Little Trinity Lane, London, EC4V 2AN.
- If you have any questions about the Crowd for Angels £200 for 100 scheme then you can contact us by phone on: 0207 437 2413, by post at: Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited, 8 Little Trinity Lane, London, EC4V 2AN or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org